Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Things First

So I decided to make this blog for my thoughts and questions. Mostly I will be writing about religions because I do have a lot of thoughts, ideas, and questions about religions. I am very curious about all of the different religions there are in the world because I don't know anything about most of them so it leads to a lot of questions.

That means feel free to post your opinions, thoughts, ideas, answers, anything you want as replies on here. You can agree or disagree with me. I just want this to be a place where I can let out my ideas onto a written thing. Also I'd like to see if anyone else out there has questions or theories. I want to learn a lot more because I am really curious about all of this.

To be honest I decided to write this and ask these questions in a blog because I am afraid to ask them at church. I am afraid that some of the people there may think differently of me if I express my ideas and opinions on some of these matters. I know that they always say that they are open to questions and stuff, but I really find it hard because I don't want them to think that I'm challenging their beliefs. I do not wish to challenge anyone's belief. I am just trying to figure out some ideas to help me find what to believe.

So that brings me to what I believe in, because I'm sure you will find that important. I do believe there is a God, but I don't believe he is what everyone thinks he is. I think there are many possibilities and I question those possibilities. I want to remain optimistic and realistic. My main questions will usually concern things in the bible.

So that's what this blog is going to be. If you're interested in the blog then follow me and we will see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment